Mission Statement: Our mission to transform lives through music.
We do this through providing
- High quality music therapy provisions at excellent value for money
- Working with the whole family and multi-disciplinary team to support the individual needs of our clients
- Providing clear outcomes and evaluating our work regularly
- Raising the profile of music therapy in the UK
- Providing training to music therapists, professionals and parents on the use of music
Ace Music Therapy launches Ace Adventures! A FREE session for under 5s.
**NEW** Under 5s group Ace Adventures starting May 4th at Beaulieu Community Centre Chelmsford. These sessions will...
Ace Music Therapy CIC is excited to announce our new service, led by music therapist Katie. Katie Bolger is a...
Join Ace Music Therapy CIC and Roshmi Lovatt to explore diversity and how to work creatively with it in therapy...